Chris Moody, closer to 50 than 40, trying not to consider this blog as a midlife crisis of wanting to express myself to the world. But on the other hand, why would that be so bad?
These are a few of my favourite things…
- My daughters’ laughter, spontaneous and unrestrained
- Rare, bloody steak with a glass of red wine (Rhone, Burgundy, Languedoc, Western Australia…)
- Cycling the Cotswolds on a sunny day (ideally with a coffee & cake stop)
- Playing Mahler – always a fantastic part for French Horn
- Discovering and rediscovering film & TV gems
- A pint of good beer, a glass of decent scotch
- Keeping fit, staying fit, feeling fit.
- The sound and smell of the sea
- Making sandcastles and watching the tide wash them away
- Listening to Sibelius, Radiohead
- Cooking Dinner for friends
- The novels of David Mitchell and Cormac McCarthy
- Watching inspirational sport – pretty much anything, but especially cycling
- Walking in The Lake District (mostly any mountains, but especially The Lakes)
- Falling asleep every night and waking up every morning with Rachel
- Enjoying the peace of a happy cat sat on my lap
I’ll write about all of these sooner or later, as well as other things that come to mind. I work as a Planner in a Marketing Agency in Bristol (England). We specialise in CRM, and you can find links to our site in the blog. Thanks for reading: do get in touch with any comments, questions, corrections, whatever. I hope you enjoy it.