Chris Moody, a little bit more than 40, trying not to consider this blog as a midlife crisis of wanting to express myself to the world. But on the other hand, why would that be so bad?
These are a few of my favourite things…
- My daughters’ laughter, spontaneous and unrestrained
- Rare, bloody steak with a glass of red wine (Rhone, Burgundy, Languedoc, Western Australia…)
- Skiing on a sunny day (sorely missed since Lauterbrunnen in 2o02)
- Playing Mahler – always a fantastic part for French Horn
- Discovering and rediscovering film & TV gems
- The sound and smell of the sea
- Making sandcastles and watching the tide wash them away
- Listening to Sibelius, Ella Fitzgerald, Radiohead
- Cooking Dinner for friends
- The novels of Cormac McCarthy – especially read aloud
- Watching inspirational sport – pretty much anything, but especially cycling
- Walking in The Lake District (mostly any mountains, but especially The Lakes)
- Falling asleep every night and waking up every morning with Rachel
I’ll write about all of these sooner or later, as well as other things that come to mind. I work as a Planner in a Marketing Agency in Bristol (England). We specialise in CRM and Digital Marketing, and you can find links to our site and twitter feeds in the blog. Please do comment on anything you find, as questions, whatever. Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoy it.